Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hatch My House!

One of my family members and her husband just bought their first house. I am so happy for them for planting roots after just a few years of marriage. Its so exciting! Fun times ahead as we design and decorate a space for their family that makes their first house a home.

The process of home buying can be super stressful - the paperwork, the loans, the negotiations! I thought to myself "Couturess" ('cause that's what I call myself), "why aren't there house registries like there are wedding registries?? I mean, this is yet another step in a couples life that embarks upon a new journey..." Well, before I got my other foot on the soap box, I found Hatch My House!

Hatch My House is an online gift registry and home wedding registry where anyone can save towards a house or home improvements in a fun and interactive way. GENIUS! Friends and family can help you build a house one piece at a time or build a house fund!



Awesome right? For more interactive fun, check out this real registry to really dive deep and see
how it works. I'm telling all the first-time home buyers (or soon-to-be), that I know to register for it today!

Happy Planning!

1 comment: